Monday, April 2, 2012

March Bellabox

So after so many people talking about Bellabox for so long, I gave in and let the enablers win.
Yes, I signed up. 
For $15 per month I decided it wasn't too bad of an investment and you can cancel anytime... So it works out alright in my mind. 

When I got home from work today the box was waiting for me - it's so nice to get something that isn't a bill! 


 The postal packaging box and the calico Bellabox 'box'/bag.

 The Goodies!
The beauty products (from left to right).
Yes to Carrots Lip Tint, U Little Beauty Natural Shine Hair Serum (the card says hair mask so there must have been a choice of two), Bellamer Eye Balm, Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion and Planet Eve Daily Face Moisturiser.


You even get a list of all the products and what they are which I think is really clever and also helpful.

So far I've only used the Lip Tint, which I quite like so far. The colour I got is lighter than some others I have seen, but I like it. Very much my style. My lips felt a bit tingly but I didn't mind that. 


I was so excited to get the Pure Fiji Lotion, ever since Mez at Domestic Divinity mentioned this I have wanted to try it, but never had a clue where to buy it.
I love the smell of this lotion, it doesn't feel uber greasy on the skin or anything like that. Considering purchasing the full size product. 


The Planet Eve Daily Face Moisturiser has left my skin feeling so wonderful and soft. I've only had to use the tiniest amount but I am impressed so far. The only thing I find a bit odd is the smell, it reminds me of play-dough.

I'm also interest to see how the hair serun shapes up against the Macadamia Oil that I normally use. I swear it feels bit like Christmas. 

Bellabox also feels like value for money since two of the items were full size and valued at over $30. 

***

And on an entirely different note, I tried the first of my China Glaze polishes today. 

Ruby Pumps.
Both photos were taken at night, so they aren't the best but it is a lovely dark red shimmer. I think it would be perfect for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment