Since I've signed up for BellaBox I figure I may as well make this a monthly post: the BellaBox review.
This is my second BellaBox and the first that has come in an actual box.
The box itself is quite cute and I'm already thinking of ways to reuse it.
The theme for this month: Fashion Forward
The Goodies!
First open of the box.
All Nicely set out.
***
pureDKNY Verbena perfume.
This cute little sample is great to just throw in your purse and easy to use.
I am loving the perfume itself too, it is a sweet, fresh sort of smell. I liked it that much I decided to buy it.
For those of you looking to buy it, I suggest looking on Strawberrynet. I ordered mine from there and with all my bonus' it was quite the bargain. Even without any discounts it is cheaper than the Myer price listed.
NAK Aroma Hair Oil
The sample comes in a cute little bottle, though I have to say it's not the most functional bottle. I would have hoped it came with a pump or something. That said it was pretty easy to get out of the bottle - thankfully it didn't rush out. I can't quite find the words to describe the smell, but it was nice enough. I think I used an amount the size of a 5 cent piece and rubbed it over both of my palms before spreading it through my hair. As with any hair oil you wouldn't want to use too much.
Results? Well my hair blow dried nicely, looks shiny and feels nice and soft too. I would consider buying this. But for now I will use this sample and see how I go with my Macadamia oil.
Ulta3 Nail Polish - Shiraz
Well, the colour is really nice and it was a full size item. However, I really didn't like this polish. The brush was a bit small and the 'handle' was a bit small for my liking. The polish went on okay. Drying/setting?
Epic fail.
The first coat set okay, the second did not. It looked it, but I ended up with impressions in it from my jumper and was able to just push it off. It lasted about five minutes on my nails. It didn't stain or anything because I used an OPI base coat.
OP Therapy - Summer Glow Sea Salt Scrub (Pineapple & Papaya)
This one is a full sized item, retailing for $19 and it smells devine. The packaging is good and is easy to use (always a plus). The texture of this is very grainy, you can clearly see the salt. I followed the instructions and not only does my skin feels lovely and soft, but smells lovely too.
It would be tempting to buy, but at the same time I have a Body Shop strawberry scrub which I love and is better value for money size wise and Garnier does a really nice sugar scrub, which again is a bigger product for a lesser cost.
Hollywood Feet Velvet Cushions
These two were the bonus item for this months box. It's not really beauty item per say, but it does have a lot to do with the Fashion Forward theme. Most of us girls are a fan of killer heels so these can save our feet. I've never seen the velvet version before (only ever had the straight gel) so I will be interested to try them. The top is a nude colour so hopefully they aren't too noticeable on the shoe. These have a lavender scent according to the packaging, I haven't opened them to check that out as yet.
Comvita Brightening Range
There were three samples are the Brightening Facial Exfoiliant, the Brightening Facial Serum and the Brightening Moisturiser. As you can see from the photo they are only three small sachets, one for each. A bit too small to really get a feel for the product, but interesting to have a try of none the less.
Overall I am quite happy with the products in this month's box and have a few that I will continue to use. Again, good value for money with the samples cost working out to be over the $15 box cost.
For more information on Bellabox you can visit their website here.

No comments:
Post a Comment