Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Photographer & Indifference

Here is one tip all Brides should keep in mind when planning their wedding.
Your fiancé mightn't be as fussy on the details as you might like him to be, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Example: I had been showing the fiancé prospective photographers this past week and he gave some opinions-ish. Yesterday I contacted another photographer that made it onto my short list only to find he was beginning to book up around our wedding date.  Not wanting to miss out I made a tentative booking with him. 

The fiancé's reaction? and I quote "I don't care as long as he takes photos."
I was a bit upset at first, but then remembered he is a man. 
Once I spoke to him he said that the only thing he really cared about the day is that he was marrying me (cue the nawwww).

So unless your man has an opinion on everything, chances are there are some things he won't mind so much about and let you take control of. 
Don't get upset, relish the chance. 

***

So yes, we've booked our photographer! Deposit will be paid tonight and then it is all locked in Eddy. I'm relieved to have another thing off the list. That is three out of the major four things booked in. Go me! 

We've gone with Memories of Tomorrow, a Perth based photographer. His photos are amazing. 




I'm so excited to have such a great photographer booked. The best part is the packages he offers are really great compared to others and have a lot of inclusions for the price, plus all day coverage! Very pleased. 
I decided to only go with the one photographer, two was just out of our budget and after speaking to friends whom have recently got married, it seems one will be enough.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice. I was lucky with my fiance helping to pick one, mainly cause photography is a passion of his, but i still had to do all the research. Love the photos you've posted, he's certainly got some very nice work!

    ReplyDelete