M and I had been looking to adopt a puppy for a while now and I was so disheartened after the experience with one adoption attempt that I was almost ready to give up. Until I read one about a local puppy at SAFE that needed adopting.
I convinced my lovely fiance to go have a look at her on Saturday morning, he was skeptical to start but fell in love with her. The result? Meet Sam.
She's a gorgeous jack russell x kelpie. Really she just looks like a mini kelpie.
Our little girl loves her food. Poor girl is soo skinny. She must have had a hard life.
We'll fatten her up in no time.
All tuckered out and loving her new bed.
She's done so well today meeting our one year old niece (perfectly actually) and has almost mastered sitting on command. I'm quite proud since training only started today.
Needless to say we're both rather in love.

Oh thats really sweet of you to adopt her.How old is she? She does need some fattening up by the looks of it and I'm sure she'll be all good in no time. Congrats. She's just gorgeous, interesting colour x
ReplyDeleteAww thanks. She is five and a half months old, so still very much a puppy. She is an interesting colour, it's like half half of the breeds she is, well that is what I think away. She's got such the sweetest personality too.
Deleteawww yey!!! I love new pets... congrats and i'm sure she will be a little fatty in no time! hehe xx
ReplyDeleteThanks! She is fattening up a bit already :) xo
DeleteCute! I picked up an adorable kitten from SAFE last year, I think you have just inspired me to do a blog on her :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! She is such a cutie. Oh that's so cool - you so should. :) I was so excited I just had to share!
Delete