Good morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter long weekend! I know I did, it was a shame it had to end though.
The fiancé went away for the weekend, well most of it so I got to catch up on watching my girly tv shows, seeing some friends and lots of baking.
And Sunday we had our big traditional family Easter lunch. I wish I had thought to take photos of the food or at least what I had baked for it... But alas, I did not.
Did you get lots of choccies? We sure did!
Nice haul hey? Lol
Easter Nails with a bit of sparkle.
OPI Russian Navy with a top two layers of OPI Gone Gonzo
(before a tidy up)
And my from PeepToe arrived and I got a freebie!
Hand Cream. Never tried this one before, but I will give it a shot. Usually I just stick with an Avon one that Mum put me onto - don't mock it til you have tried it.
And the photo for work today is this:
Last week one of my darling co-workers decided to steal my lunch so yes, I have resorted to labelling my food & drink. Lets see how this goes.
(Nails are China Glaze Grape Juice)
And the photo for work today is this:
Last week one of my darling co-workers decided to steal my lunch so yes, I have resorted to labelling my food & drink. Lets see how this goes.
(Nails are China Glaze Grape Juice)

No comments:
Post a Comment