Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Post

Yesterday was such a busy day. So Friday night I tried to be proactive and do my nails.
Fail. 

China Glaze Oxygen with OPI Simmer & Shimmer over the top.
Oh yes, it looked pretty. But for whatever reason the stupid China Glaze appeared to have set, but hadn't. Off it came straight away. 

American Pie Reunion was such a good movie to see and a really good laugh. 
I do recommend seeing it if you liked the other movies in the series. It was so weird the people you run into at the cinema. We saw my friend and his brother, my own brother, his girlfriend and a bunch of his friend and M's cousin/some mutual friends! Apparently the cinema was the place to be Friday night!!

Saturday morning I caught up with my friend N and then had to squeeze in the grocery shopping then rush home to get ready for the wedding. 
And what a beautiful wedding it was! The bride looked stunning and the ceremony was lovely.
It was so nice to see her so happy. The reception was also great too, such yummy food.


 First Dance
 The Bride's Bouquet! I was asked to hold it during their first dances.
It's so pretty. I might have to steal some ideas for mine!
 Gorgeous wedding favours.
Yes! That is their faces printed onto the M&M's!! Awesome hey?

And the food? Very impressive!

 There was no alternate drop, it was a choice of three. I picked the steak.
It was huge and oh so good. The fiance was happy to get what I couldn't eat.
My choice of dessert, pavlova. So yummy!

And this is the fiance & I.

I felt so guilty we have to leave just after 10pm, but we had our really close friend's Engagement announcement party/25th/30th Birthday to attend as well. Believe you me, I felt really guilty about having to leave and honestly still do. If it wasn't a milestone events party, I never would have left. The party was winding down a bit when we got there, but our friends were over the moon we made the effort to come. 

And today, I am exhausted. I will be doing not much of anything.

2 comments:

  1. It does look like a beautiful wedding! I wouldn't feel too guilty about leaving, if it was this bride's engagement announcement i'm sure she would like you to come for a tiny bit as well... you were there for most of the wedding, which is the important thing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, I'd never been to a church service wedding before but it was lovely. Yeah she did really want me there and this girl is going to be one of my bridesmaids so I had to be there for her.. Very true, thank you xo

      Delete