Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wedding Shoes

Being the shoe addict I've had this is one thing I've been thinking on for ages, even though it's still not even time to go looking for dresses. 

I've been thinking of maybe getting a coloured shoe - specifically blue for my "Something Blue" but I'm not sure. 
Peeptoeshoes.com.au has a huge sale on at the moment so I got these two with maybe the wedding in mind.
Miss Angelica in Nude
$99 down from $269
I love the lace on these ones but I'm not sure that the heel will be too high, but then I can always change after the photos/ceremony.

Miss Cutesy in Electric Blue
$89 down from $229
I'm not sure about the suede look for a wedding shoe, but then we'll see how we go. I'll wear them anyway, no doubt!

But of course I will keep a look out for other options as time drawers near. 

As for other wedding planning we've got a celebrant booked and I am waiting (rather impatiently) for a venue to email me back a functions info booklet. I mean really, one email and it's been a week!? Not very impressed.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the lace ones. I had colourful shoes - purple ones to match the bridesmaids dresses.
    Unless you really, really love the venue - ditch them. That was my rule when wedding planning. If they can't get back to you about a possible sale, how good are they going to be once they have your money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that idea! I bet it looked gorgeous. :)
      I am so tempted to ditch the venue, but the fiance actually has his heart set on it. Totally agree with your point though, it's not a great start for them!

      Delete