Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Favourite Products of the Moment

These are my favourite beauty products of the moment:
 Nude by Nature Mineral Foundation
I have this in the medium shade and I really quite like it. I wear it over a tiny bit of concealer for work. It's a nice light coverage but enough to hide anything I'd rather people not see. It also works great over liquid foundation. Really I just love how quick and easy it is to apply before going to work.
 Maybelline Baby Lips Gloss in Berry
It's fantastic and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth. It smells great too.
Maybelline Great Last Mascara in Blackest Black
This one is an oldie but a goodie, I always revert back to it and this time it's because they stopped making the Define-A-Lash Volume mascara I loved. It works a treat and looks great. The waterproof version works really well too. 
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black
I love that this is a crayon and so I don't have to worry about a sharpener. I find it to be really easy to apply, lasts really well and if you happen to forget to take it off before bed, you don't look like a total panda in the morning. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
I'm still using my 16hour tube, but they have brought out a 25hour one which I have bought to use once mine runs out. I've never worn my foundation for that long, but it lasts really well, the colour suits me perfectly and I don't look like a ghost in photos (always a plus in my book). This is a cheap beauty buy and better than a lot of the more expensive brands I have tried. 

**
And whilst I am at it, obviously by my previous posts I am loving nail polish. OPI is still my go-to but I am liking China Glaze and Essie. 
My new CG polishes arrived this morning so I am looking forward to trying them. 
This here is Essie - Da Bush. It's lasted so well. I'm on my fourth day of wear and it's only just started to chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment