So there really are a lot of those daily deals type websites out there for just about anything. But Surfstitch.com has brought out their own version purely for surf brand items called Mohobu.com
I interested but only yesterday found a couple of things to buy and they were at bargain prices too.
A Volcom Fleece Bomber Jacket for me - A steal at $30 (from a usual price of $90)
Quicksilver Boardshorts for the fiancé $23.99 down from the usual price of $60
Postage you had a couple of options - an eparcel or courier both for the price of about $6. I won't complain about that AND the order was posted the same day so hopefully I might have something waiting for me when I get home today (I went the courier option - so much faster!)
It really amazes me how cheaply they can offer these clothes compared to their normal prices - that said I won't complain. I love a good bargain.

No comments:
Post a Comment