Last post for today, I promise.
I was a bit naughty and succumbed to temptation and picked up another lot of bargain nail polish buys from OzSale - again thanks to Mez at Domestic Divinity for the heads up.
Re-Fresh Mint
Grape Juice
Oxygen
Flip Flop Fantasy
Watermelon Rind
Let's Groove
Ruby Pumps
Lots of beautiful new glitter polishes for my collection and some other new colours too... Still waiting for my Essie haul and for some other ones to arrive from ebay purchases too. OPI Princesses Rule arrived today, so I'm hoping to try that tomorrow. I ran out of time today.
On Dulce Candy today she had a post about this amazing nail polish holder she made herself - I so want to attempt to make one. The whole shoe box in the bathroom cabinet idea is getting a bit tiresome - plus I'd love to have them easier to access and all pretty on display. Total project for when I have some money to spare!
For the record, I'd only have like one rows worth of polish!









I really love the look of Watermelon Rind, Grape Juice and that creamy mint one at the beginning of the post.
ReplyDeleteThat nailpolish holder...WOW! Im frightened if I made one I would feel the need to fill it though.
Same here! I am in love with shimmer polishes at the moment. Haha again, me too. I think if I make one it will be a LOT smaller. Lessen the temptation. :)
ReplyDelete