So at the moment it would appear I have a nail polish addiction.
I've bought so many lately - curse you OzSale & Ebay - but love their prices. In my defence I had to throw out all my old polishes because they had gone so gross.
I've purchased just about all of the OPI Holland Collection because it is just so amazing. Maybe I can pass this off under having dutch heritage? Really though, the colours are just amazing.
(Borrowed the above from The Polish Aholic)
I have ordered the last one on the first row, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
And have ordered the first, second and fourth on the second row - I Have A Herring Problem, Kiss Me on my Tulips and Red Lights Ahead...Where?
And On the last line I have the first and have ordered the second. I Don't Give A Rotterdam and Thanks A Windmilllion.
Can't wait to have the new polishes arrive. I'm quite proud of myself for going away from the usual colours I wear and not only getting some brights but neutrals too. Totally loving the shimmer polishes at the moment.
This is Rotterdamn from my mani the other day. Two coats, went on so nicely.
Today I have on OPI Skull & Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. I quite like it. Just two coats with the usual base and top coat. You definitely need to let this one dry fully between coats.
I love how much my ring sparkles in this photo. Hehe.
----
Now onto my other love. Books.
I'm an avid fan of the TV show Castle and was totally surpised when I realised that you can actually buy the books by "Richard Castle" on Book Depository. Rumour has it that they are by a ghost writer who actually works on the show scripts, but not quite sure.
They were only $8 each so I thought I would buy them and see how they go, should be interesting either way.
For the fiance's mother's birthday the other week we were told to bring dessert so I got out my cupcake apron and baked up a storm.
Home made custard and sponge cake!
Here is my beauty of a cake, still cooling.
I ended up cutting the cake through the middle and putting a layer of custard and icing sugar on top. So good!
And this is how good my pizza making skills have gotten (just before it's about to go in the oven... home made base and all!)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment