Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anniversary

Today marks the third anniversary for my fiancé and I and our first as an engaged couple. 
I can not believe how fast the time has flown by and if you had asked me three years ago where I saw myself I could not have imagined this or have picked a better spot to be in my life. 
I consider myself to be very lucky. 
Tonight we are going out for dinner to celebrate and hopefully sometime soon we want to go away for a romantic weekend together.

The love of my life. 

It is also fitting today that I can announce we have officially started our wedding planning!!
Our wedding date will be four and a half years to the day that we met.
Just starting with this planning is ever so exciting. We already have a few things lined up and I only started with the planning on Monday! 


And lastly, but certainly not least - Happy 1st Birthday to my gorgeous niece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment