Today is Friday - TGIF! And it's also my RDO.
So amongst the other errands I had to run I managed to get to Aquire.
Aquire is a great local homewares store and they never fail to have some amazing things!
Here are some of my purchases from the day:
David & Waddell Clock from Aquire $35
Mosaic candle holders, $4ea & large silver candle holder $14.95, both from Aquire
Blue noodle bowl, polka dot mug and clear bowl, all $2ea from Kmart.
(Excuse the lack of spalsh backs, we are still attempting to decide what we want!)
Gorgeous decorative plate from Aquire $24.95. The flash has messed the colours up a bit, it's meant to be silver not gold.
I also got a Scanpan pizza cutter for $8 since we're into making home made pizza at the moment - I can even make the dough from scratch!
A nice Maxwell & Williams medium sized square platter for $10 and a smaller one for $7
Another set of cupcake tins and a pie paker from Kitchen Needs for a total of about $38.
So another thank you to all of those who gave us vouchers for our engagement and enabled this spend up! The house thanks you!




No comments:
Post a Comment