I don't really have all that much to post about today, but here are a few photos from the last day.
Also a big thank you to my new followers - you guys have made my day!
The outfit I wore to dinner last night. Cotton On top, Supre singlet & jeans and Betts boots.
The fiancé was so cheeky. We said no gifts this year for our anniversary and I get this lovely bunch of flowers delivered to my work. His answer? Flowers don't count as presents.. Plus he couldn't not buy me any.. Awwww.
Don't they just look so gorgeous in bloom?
Don't they just look so gorgeous in bloom?
My Essie Nail Polishes arrived this morning! Perfect timing to since I was getting bored of Skull & Glossbones (which I highly recommend, it has lasted perfectly all week with only a tiny bit of wearing at the bottom of the nail). Hoping to try a new one tonight!
This weekend is a night out to the cinema with the girls and a lot of family gatherings to celebrate four birthdays! Have a great weekend all!

No comments:
Post a Comment