Wisdom Teeth are evil I tell you. They have no purpose and just cause you pain. Boo.
Anyhow, I'm getting mine out on Friday (my poor bank account).
Has anyone had theirs out? For those who have had theirs out any suggestions in on what to eat? Ways to cope with pain?
I've already made and frozen some pumpkin soup and bought some jelly to make up.
So dreading it.
The only good things to it is as least it will be the last pain they will cause and I won't have to get out of bed on the cold mornings.


Lots of pain relief and rest and keep your mouth clean so they don't get infected. my friends just had hers out and had a rough time poor thing. Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteeeeks! I haven't had mine out, but my best friend did recently and she found replacement shakes or smoothies were good.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Meal replacement smoothies is a fantastic idea! Will have to get me some of those!
ReplyDelete