My lovely BM Kricket lent me this book which is all about weddings.
She told me how it was clever, different and funny. I was tempted to be skeptical as not a single publication I had seen prior discussed weddings in that light. Of course I trust her judgement so I read away.
I loved it. The author Terri is a comedian but she discussed everything with such a real, down to earth manner that everyone could understand it. And she even included section for your soon-to-be-husband which I thought was quite clever too.
There are some good tips, thoughts and ideas in there and really, it's nice to know that even people with published books and are famous can still have the same wedding issues as you and I.
Parts didn't apply to me since I've already booked some of the things she discusses but I can still relate to what she talked about.
Totally worth the read!

Thanks for the reccommendation! My friend has just gotten engaged, I think this might be a nice little gift for her. I love a book that doesnt take itself too seriously, which in itself is rare when you are talking about weddings!
ReplyDelete