In Western Australia today was a public holiday.
Foundation Day or WA Day as it's now known.
After catching up for a coffee date with some friends, the fiance & I decided to take our puppy down to the beach. It was an eventful trip. Firstly, the dog decided to try jump of the back of the ute, when we were driving! She was okay, thank gosh.
And then we got bogged as we went to leave!
Finally got home and a wheel nut was missing off the ute!!
Gorgeous view.
Taking a photo of me taking a photo
Us!
Sam
He's very proud/in love with his ute.
It was nice to spend some time together and with the puppy too.
She was hilarious.
I don't think she'd ever been to the beach before or seen the water. She ran around the whole time like a mad-hatter and was scared by the water. Sam would run upto it, and then run away scared as the tide came in. She then turned to bark at it several times.
The rest of the weekend was pretty standard. The shower head broke (and fell on my foot) when Mark was away so Dad came to the rescue. The house got a clean and now looks wonderful. A night out for a friend's birthday and a housewarming for a new work colleague.
I hope you all had a great weekend. Sorry for the lack of posts. Once I settle in to a new routine I will get better!

No comments:
Post a Comment