So if you live in Australia and you've seen the news in the last week WA got hit by some pretty nasty storms. My city was one of the worst hit but thankfully the worst to happen to our house was some lattice fencing coming loose. My parents live on acreage and they lost about 7 big trees and had no power from Sunday til Wednesday. But yeah, we were lucky.
Today I hung up the new paintings the fiance and I bought last weekend. No matter how I tried any photo I took made them look crooked, actually this photo is even on an angle. Grr.
I swear they are perfectly straight though! I had the spirit level, measuring tape and everything out.
The house is starting to look how we want it, it's exciting.
And lastly, I'm really excited as I finally got to order my digital SLR camera. I've been wanting one forever and finally gave in as Harvey Norman had a great deal.
Canon 550D Digital SLR Twin Lense Pack.
I can't wait to get it. A friend of mine loves photography as much as I do and has the same camera so we are looking at doing a class together and taking some trips down south to find some good scenery!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!



Your paintings look great! Love DSLRs, I have a Nikon D50 (its an old one compared to the new ones), I got it secondhand off ebay and love it to bits. Especially add some photoshop knowledge and you get some beaut photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Me too they are just so great. I've wanted one for years. That is awesome :) I need to learn about photoshop/editing. So can't wait!
ReplyDelete