Monday, June 11, 2012

EOFY Sales Haul

The best part of this time of year is the End of Financial Year Sales.

I've been a bit naughty but scored some bargains which I am proud of. 

Everything from Diva was $6 or under.




 Gorgeous black bangle.

A new Mascara from Kmart which was $10. I've never tried it before but for $10 it's worth a shot.

And Lovisa had a few goodies I liked as well.
 These are perfect for the 'white party' I'm going to this weekend.
 I have been searching for the knot earrings for a while and the necklace as well.


These gorgeous wedges from Betts for $48. You have no idea how long I was searching for a pair of these!!

And a couple of handbags that were $24each, but I forgot to take photos of them. 

Have you gotten any bargains?

1 comment:

  1. I got a few too and did a post on them. I have that black bangle in gold and I wear it sooo much!

    ReplyDelete