Saturday, June 30, 2012

I survived!

So I survived getting my wisdom teeth out, but blah. I feel gross. 

My poor face is all swollen, though apparently not as bad as earlier but still feels so weird. I can't eat anything but liquids (which for a food lover like me is torture, not to mention it's mainly unhealthy things which in turn make me sick because I'm not used to them), can't brush my teeth and am on a painkillers regime. 

Oh and the surgeon made fun of me for having a small mouth. Really? You take my wisdom teeth out and then you tease me? Come on! 

Aren't hospital robes just so flattering? Ha.

The fiance was nice enough to run me to the shops to get some essentials I forgot. 
Oh I made soup and jelly before my op. But did I think of something for breakfast? No. Fail. So hopefully these Up&Go things are nice.

Made some custard this afternoon too for something a bit more substatial. So over being hungry.

My Cosmo subscription arrived with perfect timing on Friday, plus I purposely saved the lastest Shop Til You Drop and The Block 2012 magazine to read.

I'm also thinking a Sex & The City marathon will be required too. 

And here's just a random cute photo of my puppy. I am loving how well my iphone takes photos!

Hope you are all having a much more fun weekend than I!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope you feel better fast. Looks like the reading material and food substitutes will do you well. Loving the puppy, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope I do too, it isn't the most pleasant thing.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery hun... just remember it will be over eventually! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon :) Better to have a small mouth than a big one in my opinion :D I would seriously die if i couldn't brush my teeth, my morning ritual takes me about 5 mins lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe I so agree. Tell me about it! I NEVER leave the house without brushing my teeth and this is just killing me. I may have been using the mouthwash more frequently than instructed to try compensate!

      Delete