Monday, June 11, 2012

May Bellabox

So apparently in my rush when I first typed this, I accidentally saved this post as a draft and didn't schedule it as I thought I had. But better late than never, right?


The theme for this months box is Pamper Yourself, Pamper Your Mum. Which is obviously for mothers day. Though I don't know how it really fits in that well with the box? 


From this box I have two favourite items. 

Bobbi Brown Mini Mascara. 



The brush on this is plastic and fanastic. It was a bit hard to get used to such a short stem but it is a fantastic mascara. It applies easy, makes my lashes look nice and long and lasts really well. I may have slept with it on last night and no panda eyes or smudging at all! If the RRP wasn't $48 I would be tempted to get it (I'm more of a Maybelline under $20 mascara girl)


And my other favourite is the Silk Oil of Morocco Lip Gloss in Morroccan Ruby. 






When I first saw the tube my thought was "uh, this isn't going to suit me at all". I though it was going to be one of those really solid, bright coloured shades but it actually does on quite nice and light. It lasts really well, isn't too sticky and to me it has a mint sort of smell, which being the fiend for mints that I am, I love. 


Akin Rose & Geranium Cleanser & Toner. 





I'm not quite sure that I like the smell of this one, but I will give it a go none the less. The sample is a decent size at 30ml so I'll be able to give it a decent run. 

The other samples I haven't had a chance to try yet. The Sebastian hair samples will be interesting but really there isn't that much product to give them a decent try.




3 comments:

  1. You should have added what you thought of the other products (as I guess you would have tried them by now). How funny that I just posted my May bellabox review today too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great minds. :) To be honest I have been so busy I haven't had the chance/remembered to try them yet. We've had some very rough weather where I am here and more to come so that has been my priority.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully your place wasn't damaged by the storms last night!

    ReplyDelete