Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Bellabox - Open Box

The Mandatory Post on the latest Bellabox. 
I'll come back and add reviews as I try each product.

I have to say I was quite impressed with this box (more than past ones) and can't wait to try it out.

 The theme for this month is Winter Escape.
Quite appropriate. The weather here has been hideously cold as of late.

 Benefit Pore Cream. 
I don't really have a problem with large pores or anything like that, but I will keep it handy incase the need arises.
 NAK Diamond Finish hair product.
This one I am excited to try. Though you are meant to use it in dry hair which is slightly annoying as I usually apply heat protectant/styling products when my hair is wet. 
 Nail design stickers. Zebra print with sparkles is not really my thing, but I'll give them a go.

 Pure Fiji Body Butter in White Gingerlily.
This smells devine and feels really nice on. It doesn't seem too thick or anything. Impressed.
Fendi Perfume Sample.
I have to say I didn't really like how this sample was packaged. It's awkward. The scent itself is alright, but not really my thing.
Facial Fresh Aloe Vera Treatment Mask. 
These I am excited to try. 

Did anyone get the same box? Or a different one?

2 comments:

  1. Exactly the same box with the same nail print too. I've only tried out the NAK tho so far. I'll probs leave the nail things until I buy a top coat, coz apparently with out one they come off straight away. Although I would have preferred a different design :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do they really? I didn't know that, I will have to remember that - thanks! Haha I would have preferred a different design too but oh well.

      Delete