Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jeanswest Haul

So last week Jeanswest had their 40% off friends and family sale.

Boy, did I score some bargains. 


Berry Super Skinny Jeans for $42. 
I've wanted to try the coloured jeans trend so I figured now was a good time. 


Skinny Jeans in Indigo, also $42
I already have a pair of these and love them, so decided to get a second. 



A cute little beret beanie. This photo does not do the cuteness justice at all. $10.49

"Marshall Peacoat" jacket which I got for $72. 
It's so warm and comfy. I like that I can dress it up or down.


I also got the cutest black top with white & red polka dots for $12. 


The photos are from the Jeanswest website.

5 comments:

  1. ooh, i got that email aswell, but wasn't able to take advantage of it. Love the marshall peacoat, beautiful colour and cut. Great selection of clothes and that beany is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was pretty stoked with what I got. Shame you couldn't take advantage of it too.

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of the first skinny leg jeans. Some get scores indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stuff you bought !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky girl.

    Some great bargains <3

    B

    ReplyDelete