Friday, May 4, 2012

Beauty Products Haul

So this week I've gotten some new beauty products so I thought I would do a bit of a haul post. 

To start with my Strawberrynet Orders arrived. I'm very impressed with how quickly they did too - I think it was about 4 days. 

Chanel Matte Lumiere Pressed Powder in Shade #40, Sable.
PureDKNY Verbena Perfume
Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in Tawny. 

I'm really glad the foundation seems to match my skin tone; I took a gable and bought this never having tried it on in store. But it looks good. 

All the makeup was 10% off which is a total bargain when I added in all my other discounts.

I also ordered some goodies for my hair. I decided since I have gone back blonde I will do the right thing and get myself some shampoo designed for blonde hair. 
Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo (1L) and Conditioner (250ml) and Blonde Glam Colour Enhancer in Perfect Platinum. 

The colour enhancer is fantastic, it corrects any slight changes in the colour, it's a bit of a toner I guess.
And why the size difference? Well one that was the only conditioner available, two I use more shampoo and three I mix up the conditioner with the Perfect Platinum and All Soft Treatment. 

I love Redken products and I love how much cheaper they are on Strawberrynet.
Do you have a favourite online store?

And today I paid a visit to Priceline. It's always dangerous.

Yes, you are seeing double. They had a two for one on Maybelline lip products so I got two berry Babylips and two lipsticks 055 Pinkalicious and 330 Sugarplum. 
I was tempted to buy a red, but I've never had to confidence to rock a red lip. And I don't really think that look suits me either. 

I feel sucker to those discount products by the checkout and got two Savvy eyeliners for $2 each. One in Illuminating Indigo and the other in grey.
I also spotted the Orly nail polish tub people had mentioned but the only colours left I really didn't think were anything special.

I also stocked up on another Palmer's eye cream as it was 20% off and some Batiste Dry Shampoo in Diva. I'm loving dry shampoo at the moment, it manages to stretch out my hair for another day.

And yes, that is the box for my new boots. Picked them up from the post office today and I can't wait to wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment