Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you've all had a great week. Mine was flat out busy but good.
After a job interview Monday morning, I had a busy day baking and taking the dog for a very long walk. Just after 5pm I got a phone call that totally changed my week.
I got the job!
And I started Tuesday morning!
So this week I've been back at work, learning lots, trying to remember names and have met a lot of lovely people. It's so good to be back at work. The hours are longer than my last workplace, but I get an hour lunch break which isn't too bad.
Amongst that I've got in a walk with my friend Lee. Having to clean, cook, keep up with the things I've sold on ebay and grocery shopping.
Needless to say I'm exhausted today, but I'll gladly accept that and have a job than to still be unemployed.
This weekend I'm going to the Groovin the Moo musical festival and on Sunday a wedding expo. I plan to take my camera to both so hopefully I will able to do a nice big post for you all.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment