Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I Wore

Thought I'd do a What I'm Wearing type post since I loved my outfit last night.

Bright Top from Spoilt Miss (can't remember the brand) Grab Jeans & Windsor Smith Wedges - Excuse the mess in the room!




It was a double date with Bel & Hunter. We went out to dinner and then saw the Hollywood version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I did enjoy it, though I felt they glossed over some topics that need more explanation which is a bit disappointing with how long the movie is. I'm glad they didn't show much of the more gruesome parts and the little bits that made me laugh "Can I kill him?".
I really disliked that they changed the ending though. It wouldn't have been that hard to stick to the books ending, really. Rooney Mara was fantastic in the role and Daniel Craig wasn't too bad, shame his accent sucked! But it was worth the watch.

2 comments: