Sunday, February 5, 2012

Most Recent Purchases!

So I have all these pretty new things and I had to show them off, so I figured here was a good place until I can go out and wear them all.






Windsor Smith Wedges in Tan (for $48 and how comfy they are, I can't go wrong - plus my old tan wedges are starting to die on me)


And these gorgeous ankle boots from Betts (25% off with free postage - bargain!)


And I have to be girly and bought a some new nail polishes.
This one I've had for a while, but have to post about it too - it's just so sparkly and pretty! 
OPI Servin' Up Sparkle
The photo is from the ebay seller I buy all my OPI products from - she is just fantastic!
And this one I bought at the same time as the sparkley one. 


OPI Russian Navy 


It's a nice swing for the dark and edgy polish look whilst not being black!


And these are the newest two I ordered today. 


OPI Designer.... De Better from the Muppets Collection
I'm thinking this will look fantastic for the engagement party. And I just had to get this one just becauseI love the colour. 


 OPI Fly, Nicki Minaj


A girl has to love a denim sale!
Jeanswest have a sale on at the moment so I got some absolute steals on new jeans - which I need. My current pairs just don't sit right anymore and always manage to fall down at the back. These jeans were a total bargain, both down from their original price of $100! 
 Bridgette Slim Flare Jeans for the bargain price of $19.99
Jennifer Flare Jeans for $29.99


Lastly, I saw this keyring and just had to buy one for myself and one for Kristy. We both love the movie Despicable Me and the adorable minions.  I ordered them last month from another seller on ebay - almost a month later and they are yet to arrive. I'm hoping they will be there waiting for me when I get home today. Isn't it cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment