Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Recent Bargain Buys!

There have been so many awesome online sales on lately and I have scored some wonderful bargains! Now that I've gotten some new winter pieces and scored some summer items I can convert to winter items with tights I think I am set for the season ahead. 


Supre has had a 50% off sale AND then chucked an extra 50% off the already reduced items.. Don't mind if I do. Yes, I know there are a bunch of people that hate Supre with a passion, but I love a bargain and really, I don't mind a lot of their clothes. If something is cute and comfy I'll wear it. 
I got jeans for $5 - a trusty black pair and a brighter blue pair. I've never done the coloured jeans thing before but I figured blue was a safe start and for $5, well if I don't like the look it isn't such a waste. Tops I got from $2.50 upto $5, the striped jumper/dress for $7.50 (I'll be wearing it as a jumper - it's way too short for a dress if you ask me). The slouch tops are so comfy and the anorak style coat was only $10 - this I bought with the intention for down at Augusta and for the music festival I'm planning to attend in May. 
These purchases are bunched together on the right. 

In the middle is the cutest cupcake patterned apron I got from Etsy and a couple of polishes from Ebay - OPI Princess' Rule and China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara. I also got a base coat but that was too boring to show pictures of. 

The boot in the bottom row middle was a great buy from Betts. A nice wedge ankle boot that will be so versatile with winter approaching.

To the left bottom corner is the Essie nail polishes I got for a steal on OzSale. $5 each, with free postage! Not bad for polishes that are normal $18-20 a bottle. I've never used Essie polish before but we'll see how I go. 
Those purchase I thank Mez (Domestic Divinity) for, since she posted about the sale.

Top Right is some great sale items from CottonOn. Comfy at home clothes and I thought the apple would be cute for the study, it is a lot bigger than what I thought it would be, but oh well. And $5 for a pair of flats? Bargain. They are really comfortable. Cheap shoes for the win! 

And lastly, the two gorgeous rings. Stirling silver with black diamonds and the other with white diamonds. $79ea on special. Thought some pretty bling was in order for my other hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment