So our Engagement party was on Saturday night just gone and oh my gosh it was a fantastic night!
I had a mini panic attack during the day when we were setting up as it was raining! But thankfully the skies cleared up and there was no more rain.
I have to give the biggest thanks to my family and my soon-to-be in-laws for all their hard work, fantastic help and basically just everything that they did. The night wouldn't have been such a success without them (even if they did make me stress out a bit!). My Dad gets a huge extra thank you for fixing the loo which typically had to break during the party! I also have to mention it was a little fun saying I told you so in regards to having far too much food and too much alcohol, but hey, at least we didn't run out!
And of course a thank you to all that came along and more the lovely gifts, we got really spoilt! It was lovely to share such an occasion with you.
My sexy fiancé and I <3
(Sheike dress, Winsor Smith Wedges & Pearl Necklace/Earring set)
Our Cupcake Tower~
(many thanks to M's mother & sister for creating this beauty!)
My superstar Dad & I
Grandma - Dad's Mum
My soon-to-be sister-in-law & I
Nan - Mum's Mum
My brother & I. Yes, we don't look a like.
Also a big thanks to him for being such a great barman at the cocktail bar!
Dad & I again. We are the two that look alike. I love him more than words. He is my idol.
Miss Kristy & I - My fantastic hair stylist for the night!
My immediate family.<3
The Fiancé, his Nanna & Grandy & I.















No comments:
Post a Comment