So I've been a bit slack with posts lately, I just really haven't had much to say.
This post is basically some photos and little stories of the week.
To start - have you ever left the house wearing daggy clothes or your ugg boots and thought "oh I'm only going to get take out, no one will see me". Yes? Me too. I did that tonight. And I got caught out, I ran into one of the guys from work. Thankfully I don't see him that often that I don't think he would mention it.
Last Friday was my lovely Nan's birthday. So to celebrate we went to her place, got chinese take out and just hung out for ages talking. It was actually a really nice night. The language barrier didn't really come into play much either (Nan is Italian and as she gets older she reverts more and more back to speaking Italian).
Saturday, I went on a photography trip with a couple of friends. It was so much fun. And of course since we were down that way we had to go to the chocolate factory....
My goodies: Almond, milk chocolate nougat & a foundue set. The front block is a cookies & cream one I got for the fiance.
This is a photo I took on the day. It's got to be one of my favourite shots.
China Glaze, Skyscaper.
Oh it looks nice, but damn this polish was useless. Not even 24 hours in it had chipped like mad. So much so and so easily I chipped the rest off my self by that night. Not impressed at all.
What I am impressed with however is these:
Revlon Lip Butters.
These beauties I got from ebay, so they were only about $9 each. I'm happy to pay that, not the $24 odd dollars each at priceline.
The ones I have from left to right and Sweet Tart (a bright, fresh pink), Strawberry Shortcake (a shimmery light pink) and Berry Smoothie (a shimmery, more natural looking darker pink).
At the moment Berry Smoothie is my favourite. I'm glad I decided to try these!
The fiance's sister wants to catch up soon as she said she has come across some ideas that I might like for the wedding, so interested to see what she has found. She's also my Bridesmaid and makeup artist too! My sister-in-law to be is very talented.



Love the colours in your photo from the photography session. Just beautiful!
ReplyDelete