Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekly Update

Last week was basically the same as any other, during the weekend at least. 
Work, play with the puppy, cook, clean, sleep. 
The weekend was crazy busy. I babysat Friday night. Saturday (finally) got my hair done - byebye regrowth! Then made a 4 hour round trip to attend Kricket's engagement party. Before family duties on Sunday. I'm going to do a separate post on photos from the e-party.

Anywho, these are my pictures from the week!


Newest Makeup Additions.
Limited edition Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Pop of Purple
& Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey. 


 OPI Gone Gonzo.


 These brooches I have purchased with my bouquet in mind. I decided to get three since they were cheap and I quite like them. My bridesmaids are all keeping an eye out for me for brooches that fit in with that look.


The Hen's party I have on next weekend has a pink theme. 
Why do they always have a pink theme!?
Either way, I don't own much pink. I purchased a pink top from Supre for the day portion and decided that I would wear a black dress with pink accessories for the rest.. The above are the goodies I ended up with. Apparently one of the only times Lovisa sell these colours at the moment is for parties. They actually had them stuffed in a box under the displays - I'm glad I asked!


And when I was at Lovisa I may have picked up a few other things as well...
The owl necklace I was stoked with since I've been looking for one like that for ages. 


 I'm a self confessed nerd when it comes to history and the Titanic is one thing that always peaks my interest. This book is great and was good entertainment when babysitting.


This is me and how Just Bitten looks after eating. The stain really does work!


My latest OPI purchases. Thank you eBay!
Into The Night (Spiderman Collection), a shimmery dark blue.
 Metallic for Life (Nicki Minaj Collection), a black with silver glitter 
& It's My Year (Miss Universe Collection), a shimmery purple.
Can't wait to try them all!

And as if you can't tell I've discovered Instagram and love it!

4 comments:

  1. Where do you buy your OPI from? I love the new lip stain, might have to go and have a look. I'm never confident with lipsticks, but that looks like a nice compromise between a lip balm/gloss and a lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy them from this store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/enchantedbeautyspot they have good prices and will combine postage too. The lip stain is great, I cheat and put clear gloss on after I eat and it still looks good. I've only recently gotten into lipsticks too. :)

      Delete
  2. You can also buy OPI from duty free :P

    I purchased the honey lip stain a few weeks ago but i don't think is a particularly good shade on me as I don't even notice the colour because my lips are a little darker :(

    Oh well, it's still pretty good but I wont be getting it again (as I have decided to purchase only cruelty free)

    You should do a NOTD for the OPI colours, they seem great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with duty free? You have to go travelling. :P Haha. I didn't know that you could get them there though. Must remember that when the time comes. I will totally do a NOTD when I try them.

    Ah that is a shame :( I'm lucky my lips are light. Cruelty free is a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete