Another week has gone by pretty quicky. And this is part of my week in pictures:
Woke up one morning to this fog.
As the sun rose a bit more it was still bad. Driving to work was rather scary, I could barely see the end of my car's bonnet!
It looks rather like smoke in this photo!
Hush Puppy boots I ordered for work. Not the cutest looking shoes but damn comfy.
Plus no-one sees them under my pants so it doesn't matter.
Finally found some small bud like vases at a discount store.
The roses are from our garden. Did I mention how divine they smell?
This one is from this morning when the middle rose started to bloom.
98% Fat Free Apple & Cinnamon muffins, or so the recipe claims.
Channel cut into the concrete of our kitchen floor courtesy of my lovely Dad.
Come Tueaday night we will finally have power to our island bench. And light in our bedroom (the bayonet fitting broke) as well as a few other odd electriciany jobs done. So excited!
Coffeeee! Have I mentioned how much I love our Nespresso machine? It's the best.
Puppy playing with her ball. The look on her face has me laughing every time I see this photo.
"Look Mum I hid the bone"
Yes. My puppy thinks she can hide things buy putting bits of grass and sand on them. She's a little bit special.
Outfit for today.
Pretty ring I got at Lovisa today. $10 wasn't too bad.
..Any my priceline haul. Some essentails (Venus Embrace razors & Batiste Dry Shampoo) and some treats. Savvy by DB eyeshadow trio ($5), Savvy by DB ultra violet baked mineral eyeshadow ($9) both of which have a lovely shimmer too and Prestige Cosmetics Sunbaked Mineral Bronzing Powder -($29.95), it's my first time trying it but my friends all swear by it.
And as a bonus I'm finally able to eat almost properly again, I'm still err-ing on the side of caution until it all heals again, but foooood.
I lost two kilos whilst on that forced liquid diet and have only put 1kg back on since being able to eat properly so that is a plus.
Hope you are all having a great weekend. Off to a BBQ for a friend's birthday tonight. It's going to be soooo cold!


No comments:
Post a Comment