Monday, July 30, 2012

BellaBox July 2012

My first thought when I got this box was wow. I'm actually rather impressed.
Though it's a cute little bella-bag, not a box.

Either way, there are a lot of full size or large samples (100ml sample? Don't mind if I do)



Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
This is a full size product which is great, I had been curious about trying them before and to be honest, I'm kind of glad I didn't actually buy it. The smell is odd, kind of like play dough I think? And oh my gosh does it make your lips feel all tingly. It's nice and smooth on and not all sticky either.



Royal Moroccan Shampoo, Moisturizing Conditioner & Hair Serum Treatment.
These I thought would be interesting to try as I normally use Macadamia Oil but have heard lots of people that like the moroccan.

Okay so, the shampoo & conditioner don't smell the best but they did leave my hair lovely and soft. The treatment kind of smells like a cough medicine my mother would make me take when I was little. I used an amount about the size of a 5cent piece and it wasn't too sticky or anything. My hair does feel nice and soft.

My verdict: It's alright, but I wouldn't buy any. I will happily stick to my regular products.

Ulta 3 Nail Polish in Mulberry
Honestly, I'm not even going to try this. I hated the last Ulta I got in a Bellabox. Sure for the price it might be good, but it's not what I am after in a polish, I want long lasting, few chips so I shall stick with my OPI/China Glaze.

e.l.f Defining Eye Brush
I've recently discovered a hatred for a slanted blush brush I got - oh the reviews said it was amazing but it';s driven me nuts. So does not work how I want a blush brush to work at all. But anyway, this brush as you may have guessed is slanted. Hopefully since it's for eyeshadow it might not be so bad. Will test it out and see. The brush is only about $4.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
This one I was hesitant to try as I had previously tried a grapefruit nueturogena product and my poor skin took a while to recover. I really should have read the back of the product because this is meant to make your skin tingle. I felt the tingle and was paranoid I'd hop out of the shower and have a bright red face. But no, it's meant to make your skin tingle and believe me it did for a good two or three minutes at least. My skin felt lovely and soft afterwards. And it really does come out like a foam. It's not something I would want to purchase again purely because I don't like the tingly sensation.


Nutri-Synergy Sensitive Skin Cleanser
I thought it was a bit odd to get two cleansing products in the one box, but of the two this one at first glance appears to be more for me - sensitive skin friendly.
I don't know if it's just me, but I felt like this left a residue on my skin. I ended up washing my face again with my usual cleanser. No reaction and was nice and soft with a fresh lemony scent.

Givenchy pi Neo
A sample for your Mr. I can't see the fiance trying it



You, Me & Everybody Shady Lady Daily Face Mix
First thoughts? I love the hot pink box and what a long name! It comes out of the tube really quiet fast and it's a pinkish colour. Very smooth feeling. Seems to work quiet well and no break outs yet. 


It's been a very good box. Way to restore our faith, Bellabox!

No comments:

Post a Comment