Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bouquets

So in my recent Wedding choices there is another I have made. I'm not the biggest flower lover, but I do love jewellery. Hence it makes perfect sense to me to have a brooch bouquet. 

Photo: Etsy

I love the sparkle and that it's something different. 

The cost of these is quite insane however, so I'm thinking I will ask my mother to help me create one. She is very crafty so it should be right up her alley.

 Photo: Etsy

 Photo: Google Search 

Photo: Google Search

Have you been to a wedding and seen one of these before? Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I think its a really neat idea. Not something I'd do myself as I'm a red rose bouquet type of girl through and through. But I reckon you should do it. The lady who owns the store where I got my earrings and bracelet from had one at her wedding and it's now displayed in the front of her shop window. Absolutely gorgeous! Scour the second hand shops for brooches and all things sparkly, check out ebay as you may find some little treasures in on there. But start now as I think you will definitely need to find alot of sparkly brooches. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love red roses too, but I love these as well. Oh that is awesome. I was planning to start looking now actually, I may already have a few on my ebay watch list.... I'm catching up with my mum today so will get her opinion as well. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these would be beauutiiifullll.. I am a flower lover, but these are just fabulous and something you can keep forever! xx

    ReplyDelete