It's a very quiet night and the fiance has had a tough week - yes, he is asleep already.
So I decided to do some wedding research.
Firstly, we're going to have a Lolly Buffet because I am a sweet tooth. I've gotten a few quotes and one was $800. I almost fainted. So I've decided to attempt it myself.
Pink Frosting has a lot of goodies and I was thinking of trying one of those 'cash & carry' buy in bulk type places for the lollies.
I am so getting these Mint to Be tins with mints. I love mints.
Poppy's Candy Buffet's. (Their photo)
As for invites we want something simple, but classy.
I like the boarder on this one and the pattern at the bottom.
I like me some damask, but the fiance will never go for it.
I love how this one has the invite and the rsvp as opposite colours. The pattern is simple but smart.
As for the colour scheme, we're going with a shade of blue, silver and blacks. Elegant but not too girly. I'm thinking of trying a local print company and keeping things quite basic to keep the costs down. I can't justify spending $10 on an invite that people will most likely just throw out afterwards AND after hand crafting our engagement party invites, I don't think I want to do that all over again!










I like the blue and white one and the grey and yellow one, very pretty. Check out target, big w and the reject shop as they are starting to branch out into the lolly jar selection side of things. Or there is a company called the Apocathary co, which I get emails from randomly who often have sales on their jars. I just tried to google them but couldn't find it. When I next get an email, I'll let you know who they are. Or just peruse ebay for the jars as well.
ReplyDeleteLove your theme colours as well. Just beautifuL!
Those ones are my favourite too and even the fiance likes them! Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely keep an eye out. :)
ReplyDelete