As promised here are some photos from the kitchen reno. I don't really have any before photos (didn't think of that one now did I?)
During:
And the finished result of the cabinet work! Doesn't she look amazing? I'm really proud of the colour choices that M and I made. We did good!
We've (I mean I) have finally moved back in all our kitchen things, and my gosh did Mark have so much crap in those old cupboards. We will be doing a tip and salvo's run to get rid of it all. We still need to pick the splash backs for behind the stove (glass sheets or mini size tiles?) and have a few more tasks, like redoing the floor so there is no cement slab showing and get our new lights, rangehood and the microwave oven in the island bench connected, plus put a powerpoint on the edge of the island bench. It will happen soon enough. For now I have a working oven and was able to make cupcakes!! See.. Proof!
Very yummy vanilla cupcakes with a blue and white marble look icing. The few that are left anyway.. Hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment