This year M and I spent the day with his friends, fulfilling the tradition by listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 and everyone having a
On the way there we spotted this guy driving - do you think the flags are big enough?
Apparently, according to an article on news.com.au having Australian flags flying from your car makes you more likely to be overtly racist. What. A. Load. Of. Bull. It's patriotic. The American's always fly their flag proudly, what is the difference when we do?
It was a great day and even though I spent most of it in the shade I still got sunburnt. The pool was the best idea ever - it even had 4 seats! I so want one!
Olivia and the fiancé and drinking Emu Export. "Wife Basher" beer apparently.
I'll add more photos when they become available to me.
More photos are available! Here are some:
At the start of the day, all freshed face and nice
Me
The fiancé is such a poser... I was trying to get out of the photo.
More photos are available! Here are some:
At the start of the day, all freshed face and nice
Me
The fiancé is such a poser... I was trying to get out of the photo.
And in Perth mother nature put on an amazing sky show with the fireworks - lightning. This photo is just amazing.








No comments:
Post a Comment