Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fitness & Stuff

Okay so spurred on by an impending engagement party and it being summer I've actually gone on a health kick. I've been really watching what I eat and going to the gym a fair bit too. So far I've lost 1 kilo in the past week. I suppose it's not too much in the scheme of things, but it is a start!


I also purchased these Skechers shape up shoes which have now become my work shoes. Apparently they are meant to help tone and work your muscles just via your normal walking so we'll see how they go. 






Not sure if they were the cause or not but I woke up last night with the worst cramp in my right calf muscle. I haven't had cramps like that since I was a kid still living at home. Not cool. Poor M even woke up wondering what the hell was wrong with me - I guess I didn't help I woke up saying "owwww" . Ah well. 


My car has gone in today to get fixed so I am car-less for today til we go pick up his Dad's car for me to borrow for the rest of the week. I still find it unfair that his car did the damage and he was without it for a day but I lose my baby for four. Oh well. As long as they do a damn good job it'll be alright... Which they damn well better or there shall be hell to pay. They seem nice and friendly enough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment