So the weekend was great - got to spend some time with M and his family. Got to chat with some of my friends on Skype for a little while - it has been too long since a proper conversation I tell you. I got to see my gorgeous niece and have a little cuddle. The Eagles won their game too which was a bonus. I loved my "date night" with Miss C - even if the movie wasn't exactly wasn't what I expected. Bridesmaids really is like The Hangover, cringe worthy toilet humour - but, it did have some of the typical rom-com attributes even if it was over the top.
Work has been really quiet of late. For the third day in a row I have run out of work. I even got sent home early on Friday and yesterday. I'm not complaining, it was nice to go early and beats sitting around just looking up random things on the internet that's for sure. It also meant that on Friday I got to take advantage of the sale at Spotlight and get some nice new sheets for cheap and a cute pillow. I also got to pick up my new clutch and earrings from the couriers - PeepToe Shoes send everything by courier - OMG the boxes they came in are soo cute. So stoked.
But back to the subject of work, it is worrying. They've already had the speech of times are tough and if worst comes to worst.. I just hope that it doesn't. I like my job, I need my job. I have bills to pay and a shopping addiction to feed. Lol.
M made dinner last night which was lovely of him there is even heaps of leftovers for lunches which made me very happy. So whilst I try not to die of boredom at work at least I know I have a nice lunch to look forward to and a movie day with the lovely Miss B tonight. We're going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment