Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 16th June, 2011

I am so relieved that it's Friday. This week feels like it has taken forever to pass! Work has been ridiculously quiet. Each day is spent mostly online trying to find something new online to entertain me and ever so slowly doing what little work I have to make it stretch out longer.

Thankfully the volcanic ash cloud has cleared and flights will be back to normal so the boyfriend can fly home today. It was his last shift working up at Yandi - for some reason they deemed it worthwhile to send him back to work for 3 days, but oh well. I feel so incredibly lucky that this man changed his job for me. Now have "normal" living arrangements - our first test at living together full time. I'm sure it will all work out, it will just be a little bit of an adjustment.

I got to catch up with N last night, it was the first time in a long time that I got to see her but it was as if no time as passed. We've been close friends ever since school and that has never changed. It was so nice just to sit and talk.

This weekend will be a mainly quiet one - thank gosh. I am so over going out. The plan is dinner with the lovely Miss C and going to see the movie Bridesmaids and of course to spend time with M. And the essential sleep in's of course. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment