Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday 24th June, 2011

Another working week has almost past - thank gosh.

Today actually was going well. There was work to do for once this week - I mean an actual decent amount that has kept me busy for most of the day. I am loving listening to the rain - even if it did flood the kitchen at work and leak through spots in the shed roof. Like I said it was going well, until now. I've been charged with calculating information. This is all well and good. I love figures, mathematics and all that sort of thing. What I don't like is the topic. Knowing the outcome, the future for one person and having to sit tight and not speak a word. The economic climate right now sucks.

As a present to myself I ordered a new ring, with an Opal in it. My birthstone. It's so pretty I can't wait for it to arrive, but then I will most likely need to get it sized. But for the price it cost me I will not complain at all. Other then that I've just bought some little nicknack's for the house, who would have thought that I would go all house proud and even voluntarily do gardening!

This weekend I hope to have a mainly quiet one. I'm cooking my man a special dinner tonight to celebrate his first week of work at his new job. It's been good so far having him home all the time, though it hasn't really been long enough really to tell. Fingers crossed.

For the rest I hope to get some time to catch up on sleep and then there is the girl's dinner I have organised (my gosh that was more difficult then it had to be) but it will be nice to see all the girls again. Hopefully there will be some time to write and speak with K & KB on Skype some more. I loved getting to chat to them last night, it was so much fun.

I can't wait to get home, get into my pj's and just listen to the rain and this storm if it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment