Firstly since this is a wedding related post I have to say I actually resisted buying a wedding magazine! I think since having my dress and a few things booked I don't want to confuse myself with more ideas and well, I have about twelve....
Anyway!
On my Christmas break my sister-in-law to be and I went out to visit a decoration centre, Creations Unlimited. She knows them quite well from her work in makeup artistry and she was right, they were lovely!
I did have a few things clearly set in my mind that I wanted for our wedding but other things I was rather lost on. They sat us down on a lounge and had a coffee table with four folders of decorations and wedding set ups from their past work. My SIL was fantastic discussing ideas and pointing things out to me, I so wouldn't have been able to do it without her help.
We had a walk around the show room and found a few more things then sat down to discuss what I wanted a quote for. They weren't pushy, gave honest opinions and were just so nice!
The quote was very competitive as well, so they've been booked!
Another item ticket off the wedding list! YAY!
We're also going to use our bouquets for a bit of decoration on the bridal table so I've been on the hunt for some more. I've ordered these beauties from ebay.
And now my challenge is to try find somewhere to source the flowers from. Spotlight had a few options but I wasn't that impressed.
These just weren't the best quality..
And these looked good, but are foam!?
I'm going to check out real florists too of course, I was at spotlight for something else so thought I'd have a look whilst I was there.
My decision for silk flowers was based on wanting to be able to put together the brooch section myself and having it perfect... It'll work out, I know it. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment