Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wedding Decorations


I've had the idea of what I want for my centrepiece for my wedding for ages and I have finally found THE vase. 


And it was on sale for $39.95. Yes please.
The way I see it is that I will can use this vase after the wedding so I didn't mind buying it. 



Progress!

I've got an appointment booked to go look at a decorations place for more ideas AND even more exciting:
TWO MORE SLEEPS TIL WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!
I might be just a little bit excited. ;)

The newest Cosmo Bride apparently has a section on weddings done to a budget so I am going to pick that issue up today.

282 days to the big day, how time flies!
(And yes this is a pre-scheduled post so as you are reading this I WILL BE at the dress shop!)



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your dress shopping, hope you find some that you love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did find it! Will do a post on it as soon as I get the photos off my mum. :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHH how exciting! Can't wait for the dress shopping post xx

    ReplyDelete