I've been that busy I haven't posted too much, so here are some catch up photos from lately.
Firstly, Halloween. Our friend had a combined Halloween/Birthday party.
I ordered my Morticia Adams costume from ebay for about $20 and loved it. I wanted something a bit different and more of an original idea.
The wig I had from a previous party - well I ordered it for a wig party my friend had, but of course I left it a bit late and it arrived the Monday after the party. But I bought it on ebay as well.
Two vampires, Morticia Adams, Zomie Nurse, Witch & Ragdoll
One of M's mates dressed up as Gomez Adams so we were a costume couple!
Myself & M.
These ones are from my work staff & partners function.
It was held at M on the Point in Mandurah, the middle spot between our companies four offices (or close enough to it anyway).
On the D-floor. M & the back of my head. Haha
We got photobombed by one of our bosses!
Squeeze up!
It was a really good night. It was a cocktail function and unfortunately they were too slow with bringing out the food and so there were quite a few messy looking people by the end of the night.
The bus ride home was interesting for sure. Two people were sick and we stopped that many times.
Needless to say it was soooo good to get home, have a hot shower and crawl into bed.
And this is a sunset photo from when we took the puppy to the beach.
For a dog that was scared of the water she was running into the waves and came home all wet and sandy.
But happy.
(Until it was bath time!)








No comments:
Post a Comment