Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday July 10, 2011

So I haven't blogged for a while, bit of a fail I know.

Work got busy with end of financial year which was nice for a change. I had to take a day off work with a migraine which was terrible.

This weekend I went out with the girls for S's 21st Geek themed brewery tour. It was a good day, we all made pretty sexy geeks. I caught up with L today too and got to meet her gorgeous baby girl. Poor L had so many drama's I never knew about. I'm glad she's recovered though.

As for the rest of the weekend. Well

You know the straw that broke the camel's back saying?

So true.

Breaking point was reached and I lost it. Closest I've ever come to shouting at him.

For the record, I didn't shout.

I persisted and it all in all it worked out for the best though.

I literally lost it in tears for the fifth time today in front of him. I got that mad I turned the TV off and made him listen to me. And listen he did. And apologise. I feel so much better now it's all out there and he's promised to make some changes. Even just tonight he's been better. Here's to hoping the man keeps it up.

Also a big shout out to K, KB, R and B for being awesome, caring and listening to my rants or just being there for me. You ladies are the best. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment