M, my boss I and coworker J teased me and said it might be my appendix. They were right.
From my doctors appointment they told me to straight to the hospital ER. Within hours I was having a keyhole operation to have it removed. I have three cuts on my abdomen, one on my belly button, that one I hope more then the rest heals properly.
My night at the hospital sucked. I got back to my room and was spoilt by visits from M, my parents and greeted with flowers from M and from his parents, sister and her family. They are gorgeous flowers. I will have to upload a pic to this post later on, when I feel better.
I was so drowsy I could barely keep my eyes open, so my visitors left and I slept. Only to get woken almost every hour to check my stats. So from then on I woke every hour. KB and K were there to reply to messages every so often on facebook which was great, for once I like the time difference being there.
This morning I got upset after a rather cold and indifferent reaction from someone I classed as a really close friend. It was heartbreaking really when my online friend and boyfriend's family cared more. Hell even his Nanna rang to see how I was going!
Anyway, I suppose at least it got taken out before it burst and was much worse. But I feel like a cripple. It feels uncomfortable to move, I can't stand for long, can't lift barely anything. I can't do much of anything for myself and I loathe it. To top it off I feel all emotional and keep wanting to cry. Oh and my allergy to the sticky crap on bandaids has reappeared. Winner.
Only plus is a week off work to recover which means more time to spend on Skype with Nifa, Ky & KB.

No comments:
Post a Comment