You know how hard it is to maintain a blog when there is not much happening in your life?
Things are really the same old. Works gone back to being annoyingly quiet again. M is actually going better and making more of an effort with things too. And he was cute after he got home from his 'boys golf weekend' being all cuddly and saying he missed me. Is it mean that I liked the space and having the bed to myself? Lol.
The weather has been so cold lately it's frustrating. I'm trying to find the motivation to get out of bed in the mornings to go to the gym before work but when you stick one arm out of bed and instantly pull it back in because of the cold it's not a good sign. It was 1C the other morning, by the time I got back to work it was still only 2.8. Blergh.
Only 10 weeks left til our QLD holiday. I'm so excited but at the same time trying to save like a mad woman so I have enough spending money for it.
The rest of this week will be a bit busy catching up with people and possibly a trip to IKEA in Perth to get ideas and costings for more parts of our kitchen reno.
Oh and I got my birthstone ring the other week. I'm so in love. It's gorgeous. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment