Firstly, I am so so very glad that it's Friday. I'm totally exhausted and really just want to curl up in my bed and sleep.
Last night I drove M to the airport and back after work so he could catch his flight for our holiday. He's going over there now for the bucks party this weekend and I will be meeting him in a few days time. You know how boys are with their no females around bucks parties rule.
Saying goodbye at the airport wasn't fun, I missed him as soon as I walked away. He was so sweet. He has arrived safely though which is good. Anyone who saw me driving home from the airport must have thought I was a nutter singing and rocking out to my music, but really I had to stay awake somehow.
Today at work is final preparations and trying to make sure that everything is done for when I am away. It really is amazing how little anyone knows about my job role and how it's all done. I hope it goes well whilst I'm away, I really don't want to come back to a mess.
So excited to get my hair done tomorrow too. Will be so nice! I'm staying blonde again, I don't know why I ever changed away from it. I'm thinking a change to the style though, maybe something like in the below picture. I loved my hair in that style and it would be nice for a change.

I thought I had done all my packing for my trip except for the things I need to use til I leave. Apparently not. I've found other clothes that I think would suit better so I'm going to have to go through and swap them all tonight. You know the annoying thing? Different carriers and different luggage amounts and sizes. I can't take my lime green overnight bag with one because it's too big AND my supposed 3 piece luggage set was missing the carry on bag, bother. Might have to steal M's. If I could find the receipt I would so go complain. Note to self: check purchases next time even if the thing is sealed! Tonight I'll work more on the packing and finish sorting out the bedroom. It's empty now and the house is a shambles, thats what we get for having it painted whilst we are away. Can't wait til it's all done. Have to go get another sample pot of paint tomorrow morning too.
I also get to visit the lovely Miss C and meet her beautiful baby girl. So excited to meet her and am so proud of C. She'll make the best mum.
I can't really think of much else to say. Hopefully my next post will be filled with awesome pictures and wonderful stories about my holiday!
Until then. . .
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment