I really hadn't intended to leave it two months, well almost two months between posts but time really just go away from me.
Work had been flat out and so has the wedding planning and everything else really.
Our wedding is now changed to a sit down rather than a cocktail function (Mum's won that point, but I suppose she did have a point). So I've been collecting bits and pieces for our table settings..
I found these mirror bases on ebay from a wedding supplier at a bargain price.
It was actually cheaper to buy these rather than hire them.
Tealight candle holders like these will be featured on the bridal table. Looks like I will hire these because as yet I'm yet to find a decent price to buy them.
These are little battery operated fairy type lights which will feature on the gift table.
And I figured I could get away with buying one last bridal magazine.. Four and a bit months to go!
Mum & I spent the day Sunday visiting a flower supplier and I think we've finally gotten all the flowers we need to start making the bouquets. We even hit up youtube and found a few tutorials that were quite helpful as well.
And the biggest news of all? I got the call today. My dress is in!
But sadly they are that book I need to wait til next weekend til my fitting..
Still so excited though!!


No comments:
Post a Comment