So this weekend was really good and I finally had a bit of time to myself. I ran my last minute errands and spent most of Saturday cleaning. But now I have a sparkly clean house which I just adore that feeling.
Sunday we took our puppy out to the dam with some friends and their puppy too. It was the best afternoon. I wish I had thought to take some photos. It was the first time ever our pup went for a swim, we were like proud parents!
But anyway. I had some spare time last night and decided for the last week of work (YAY!) that a Christmas mani & pedi was in order.
China Glaze Water Melon Rind (my only green), OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and OPI Alpine Snow.
The feature nail is the CG with one coat of Sparkle and the rest are two coats Alpine Snow with one coat of Miss Piggy over the top.
I used the OPI Rapi Dry top coat so they are all smooth and will hopefully last a while longer.
I did my toe nails to match.
The count down is now on, only what, eight days til Christmas? Have you all got your shopping done?


I did a little bit of a christmas shopping lastnight but the most of it remains not done!
ReplyDeleteLove the OPI xx
Ooo OPI alpine snow def one of my favs! Might give that a go this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat polish choices, hope your still enjoying them!
Thanks ladies! I am still enjoying them, the pedi has lasted so well. It's only coming off today because I feel like a change!
ReplyDelete